Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Favorite Songs

Berikut ini beberapa video-clip lagu lagu yang cukup sering aku putar. Gak semuanya lagu terbaru sih, cuma asik aja dengernya. Check-it-out ;;)

Pitbull - Give Me Everything

Grab somebody sexy tell 'em hey~ Gimme everything tonight~

Christina Perri - A Thousand Years

I have died everyday waiting for you~ Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years~ I'll love you for a thousand more~

Katy Perry - The One That Got Away

In another live, I would make you stay~ So I don't have to say you were the one that got away~

Taylor Swift - Mine

You are the best thing, that ever been mine<3

Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone

And make it okay, I miss you :')

Brandy/Bruno Mars - Long Distance :')

This long distance is killing me :"

Adele - Someone Like You

Never mind I'll find someone like you~

Jessie J - Domino

Make me down like I'm a domino~

Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are

Cause you're amazing, just the way you are~


Kayaknya segini dulu deh. banyak lagu galau ya?-_- wkwk bye

No comments:

Post a Comment